Loyalty bonus Terms and Conditions
Our loyalty bonus is offered to consumers as of their first purchase in the “physical” shop WINNIPEG, Route de Genval 18, 1380 Lasne. This bonus is equal to 5% of the amount of the purchase and is deductible at the next visit. At the time of the sale, a paper voucher is given to the consumer, this voucher is also saved in electronic form in the WINNIPEG database. Loss of the paper voucher therefore poses no risk of loss of the value of the voucher for the consumer.
This loyalty bonus is subject to certain terms and conditions:
- To benefit from the bonus, consumers must be registered in our database and have previously communicated their telephone and/or email contact details (any request for deletion from the database – which implies the de facto renunciation* of the loyalty bonus – must be made in writing to WINNIPEG, Route de Genval 18, 1380 Lasne or via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org). WINNIPEG undertakes to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- The bonus does not apply to the sale of furniture or furnishings.
- The bonus cannot be combined with other promotions (sales, limited marketing actions, special actions, “braderies”, etc.).
- The value of this loyalty bonus is available for a period of one year from the date of issue.
- The bonus is not payable to the consumer in the form of a cash refund.
- The consumer is free to refuse the loyalty programme offered by the shop WINNIPEG.
Regarding the protection of your personal data, we invite you to consult our Privacy Charter.
*Once the loyalty programme has been granted, consumers retain the right to renounce it.